Saturday, August 18, 2007

Welcome...


Hello, and welcome to 'Gideon's Cricket World', where you're going to find the results and summaries of my Test cricket replays, played using the PC version of International Cricket. For those interested, the dice and chart version of the game is available from Owzat Games, but unfortunately the computer incarnation is no longer around.

My matches involve the All Time Great (ATG) Test teams from Australia, England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa and West Indies, with the only restriction on selection being that players must have been retired from all forms of cricket for at least two years in order to be eligible.

I've played 127 Tests so far, spanning 32 series, and the results and summaries from some recent games can be found here.

In my next post I'll publish a 'Current Standings' table that ranks the countries, and also some similar tables showing the top individuals in my ATG world thus far. After that it will be on with the next series, which is Australia's trip to South Africa, which should be a very competitive match-up.

Gideon


0 comments:

Blogger template 'Greenich' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Jump to TOP